Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Home Remedies for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Some of the home remedies for chronic fatigue syndrome include the use of bee pollen, maca root, iodine, B-complex vitamins, vitamin C, ginseng, licorice, astragalus, alfalfa, oats, St. John’s Wort, and valerian root, as well as certain behavioral remedies including acupuncture and chiropractic care.
This unfortunate condition afflicts millions of people around the world, and while the small percentage in terms of the global population often leaves this disease below the radar, it can significantly affect the lives of those who suffer from it. Unfortunately, there is no clear cause of chronic fatigue syndrome, although experts believe that it can be a result of genetic, environmental, infectious, biologic, and psychological factors. That may seem like a wide range of possibilities, so most people treat the symptoms rather than whatever may be causing the condition. It is also known as myalgic encephalomyelitis or post-viral fatigue syndrome. Someone is diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome if they experience the symptoms of the condition for more than 6 months.

Read More

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about this wonderful thing
that happened to me last week on how i got my HIV aids cured, i have been
reading so-many post of some people who were cured of HIV, but i never
believed them, I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to
try dr.okosodo then i contacted him on his email on drokosodohealingalter@gmail.com when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out, its a great success that he healed just as he promised, he
told me that in three days time that i should go and check on my HIV
status, I was floored that when i went to the hospital to check of my
status that i was HIV negative, i never thought possible that dr. Okosodo
can do miracles, i never really believed in magic but I played along with a
little hope and faith and after everything but dr okosodo changed my
life and made me a true believer you can contact him on
drokosodohealingalter@gmail.com or whattsapp Number: +2349074505296 or so he can help you out. you can as well contact me with my email: mrsmarian11@gmail.com to also know more information. he said that he is also specialize on the following diseases: HERPES, HIV, ALS, HPV, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, And Bring Back Yours Ex back.

Athlone IT Nursing & Health Science Building